New AAMI Headquarters
The need and demand for a wider assortment of services as well as the growth of AAMI team has led to the realization of new, bigger AAMI headquarters. In this new complex, customers, visitors and business partners will find offices as well as a multifunctional space composed of 7 different units:
1. Tech unit / This space will be used for services such as 3D printing and video production. Part of the space will be used as a photo studio. Photo processing and website design will also be performed here.
2. Workshop unit / Production of stands, frames, subframes, canvas tensioning, production of small furniture elements for ateliers, production of dryers made of iron, and other services will take place here.
3. Inventory unit / In this unit, users will be able to borrow items from the inventory (racks, chairs, tables, lights, gallery systems, etc.).
4. Warehouse unit / This unit will include a space for drying artworks (statues, paintings, installations, etc.), as well as space for storing, restoring and repairing various works of art.
5. AAMI Hallway Gallery and Underground gallery / A hallway and a large exhibition space (1.400 m2) within the complex where various works of art will be exhibited.
6. Lounge unit / A space where meetings and other activities will take place.
7. Atelier unit / Artists will have the possibility to create artworks of large dimensions in this spacious unit. This unit can also be rent for workshops, art seminars, individual courses etc.